Thursday, July 12, 2012

Welcome to the world...

My great friend Brenda welcomed her 3rd baby this afternoon.  Brenda has never found out the gender of any of her kids and although I find that annoying when I am trying to plan a shower for her, I do find it very exciting at the same time!!!  I'm happy to announce...IT'S A GIRL!!!  Mommy and baby are doing wonderful and big brother and big sister couldn't be more thrilled with their new family member!

Zane and I headed up to the hospital tonight to snuggle the little lady and of course I took the opportunity to snap a few photos!!

Berkley Rae Hall
7 lbs 14 oz
22" long
12:42 p.m.
Happy Parents: Sean & Brenda
Happy Siblings: Tate & Kennedi





2 comments:

Brooke Buckingham said...

I hope I look half that good after pushing out a baby! :)

The Alexander's said...

It was a c-section Brooke :)