I took the day off today to goof around with my boys! Since Josh doesn't have to go work until 3, we took advantage of the morning and the sun and picked up my grandma and headed down to the Great Wheel on Pier 57! It was very cool! Very happy I was smart and bought our tickets ahead a time online because the line to buy tickets was insanely long! We only waited about 10 mins to get onto the wheel! I'm so happy my grandma came along, I know that she really enjoyed the experience and never would've done it if we hadn't
made her go with us!
View from the top
Pretty sure grandma will be getting her own copy of this beauty!
I'm loving that Seattle has this great attraction!!
2 comments:
Fantastic pictures!!
Love the photos Lisa! Such a beautiful array. Looks like you had a great time. Maybe the Hall 5 should make a trek up to Seattle soon!
Post a Comment