My good friend Brenda's 8 year old son Tate was chosen for an All Star baseball league recently and the boys and I were finally able to make it to one of his games yesterday. Due to the boys sleeping in a bit, we got a late start and missed a part of the game, but what we did get to see was a lot of fun! Zane has
just started getting into baseball (actually, just got his first glove coincidentally on Saturday), so I knew he'd enjoy it! He spent most of the time we were there playing with Tate's sister Kennedi, but what he did watch of the game he thoroughly enjoyed! On the way home he asked me if he could play baseball like Tate and I told him we could look into T-ball next summer!
Landon kept busy with Kennedi's My Little Ponies :)
Landon taking a stroll with Sean (Hall daddy) and Kennedi.
Landon was a little upset about Tate's team not winning their game
- poor kid takes it so hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment