Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Union Fair

Josh belongs to a union at work - neither of us are big fans of unions (just our opinion, don't challenge us on it), but he doesn't have a choice.  We were however a fan of the union last weekend though when they offered a free "mini" Puyallup Fair to all of its members and their families!  We are fans of anyone who give us fun free things!  Not all of the rides were open, but a lot of the kiddie rides were, so that was perfect for us - best part...no tickets required, yahoo!  We had to wait a little while for a couple of the "bigger" rides for Zane, but all in all it wasn't very busy and the weather was perfect.  I'd say we had a pretty good time at the expense of the union, haha!


A sad picture of the 4 of us.



Landon's first "ride" - he didn't cry, but I think it scared the poop out of him.

Zane on the other hand can't get enough of the rides!!!  


Josh and Zane each took a turn in the human hamster-wheel!


This is what we waited the longest for and it was worth it, Zane LOVED it!  We have seen these contraptions in the mall and he's always asked if he could do it, I was never keen on paying $8 for 3 mins of fun, but figured one day I'd give in...now I don't have to, he got to do it for free (thanks again Mr. Union)!

No comments: