Zane was beyond excited when we got there and he saw the trampoline!
These 2 girls were all over him as soon as we got there - such a little ladies man already! I'm pretty sure he never even asked them their names too - classy, I know!
Just my cute boys!
Zane enjoyed some BBQ chicken after his first round of jumping...by the looks of the BBQ sauce all over his face, I think he liked it!
And in case you are wondering - yes, Landon was there and he too had a great time!
Just so you mom's out there don't freak out - no, my 18 mos old was not drinking a can of soda (even though it was diet!) - it wasn't open!
Wasn't a huge fan of the trampoline when others were bouncing on there too!
Yep, Josh and I were there too :)
Time for fireworks!!
The hostess :)
This was Zane's first year doing any sort of fireworks (even sparklers) and it turned out to be Landon's first time too (with our very close help of course). Poor Zane had to wait 4.5 years to do his first sparkler and Landon only had to wait 1.5 years - guess that's perk of being the youngest! We all had a great time and the boys did AWESOME staying up way past their bedtimes and keeping great attitudes the entire night - we might just be invited back again next year!











No comments:
Post a Comment