Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pamper Shower





My good friend Brenda is set to have her third baby on July 12 (wow, that's coming up fast) and one of her friends threw her a Pamper Shower!  Brenda is completely and utterly against the idea of finding out the gender of her kids which obviously makes buying baby gifts a little difficult - so instead of a "regular" baby shower she had a Pamper Shower!  Everyone received an invitation and was assigned a size of Pampers to bring!  I love the idea of a "Pamper Shower", but I don't love the idea of just bringing a package of diapers as the gift, so I decided to do it up a little more!  Here is the wreath I made!  Simple, yet fun and cute (at least in my opinion)!


Gotta love food pictures - why do people (i.e. me) feel the need to take pictures of the food?  I guess because I love to eat!

LOVE these two pictures I grabbed of Brenda's MIL in the bouncy house!!


And of course I had to grab a pic with one of my best friends - so excited to meet the newest Hall Bambino!


No comments: