So I thought Zane's last week of swim lessons was next week, but apparently it was yesterday! Anyway, he did GREAT. I am just amazed at how far he has come the last few weeks - he never would've even
thought about doing the things he is doing now when he was in lessons last time at the old pool! His coaches have worked with him so well. I'm bummed that I didn't get him signed up in time for the next session before it filled up, but I'll make sure he's in the one following - I don't want these skills lost at all!
Practicing his front floats...
He has absolutely no problem going under water now!!!
His first "solo" backfloat - the coach let go of him for a few seconds; he was so proud!
Getting a pep talk from his coach...
pep talk worked, he "jumped" into the big pool.
Collecting the rings from the bottom of the pool.
Standing proudly with his certificate and sucker - he passed the first level!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment