Sunday, May 27, 2012

On two-feet (most of the time)

Zane is really starting to get the hang of staying vertical while learning how to ice skate!  He only fell a handful of times yesterday and when he did, he was able to get himself right back up very quickly!  His coach even made a comment on how fast he was getting back up!  He really enjoys it - so I think that helps him stay so positive about it!



Sorry about the butt-shot, but I wanted to show how he was able to bend down and pick things up without toppling over anymore!!



Landon can only handle so much of watching his big-bro ice skate, and I can only take so much of the freezing cold in the building!  Josh stayed in and kept watch over Zane's ice skating skills and I took Landon out to walk around the putt-putt course since no one was playing and I was able to warm back up in the beautiful sun!






No comments: