Thursday, May 24, 2012

Manual Mode

On the way home from work tonight I had an urge to really try my DSLR camera - actually turn the dial to Manual Mode and try to figure out all of the settings.  Apparently, in order for me to be successful with Manual Mode I need to read the manual!  I have no idea what these acronyms mean, what they are for or what to do with them - I have been told to just "play" around with it and I'll figure it out...I need to dig up some patience.

Anyways, I got lucky when I came home tonight and Zane asked if we could go to the lake to play in the sand - jackpot, what better place to try out the camera and what better subjects to try the camera out on than Zane and Landon!  I learned something very valuable about my camera...make sure the lens is clean before taking a ton of pictures...whoops!

I picked out my favorites, edited them as best I could (which by the way, I need a lot of practice with as well) and am pretty far from happy with the results, I really wish I had cleaned that lens first and wish I actually knew what I was doing!

Enjoy my amateur work!









No comments: