The boys were in a little Spring Kids Fashion Show for Nordstrom this last Saturday - it was a neat experience, but probably not one we'll do again! The boys did really well, Zane has no problem going out by himself which was a little surprising to me. Landon, is just a few steps away from being able to walk all alone down the run-way, so I had to accompany him (not something I was really wanting to do). They did look adorable and for that alone it was worth it! These pictures aren't very good - I forgot to bring the other lense, so Josh was only able to zoom in so far, but you can get the idea!
First up...Zane Alexander
"Zane loves to play soccer"
"Zane wants to be a Policeman when he grows up because he wasn't to pull people over"
Next up...Landon Alexander
"Landon loves to rearrange the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen even when his mommy tells him no"
"Landon isn't quite sure of what he wants to be when he grows up yet, for now
he enjoys playing with Hotwheels"
1 comment:
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment