Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gymnastics

So I had signed both boys up for gymnastics at a place I found in Auburn - Landon's class tonight ended up being just a "trial" as I decided not to fully sign him up, he was just too young (even though the class is for 1-3 year olds) and just isn't steady enough on his feet yet.  We did end up signing Zane up though, so don't worry - we won't be getting a whole week with no extra curricular activities!  I must say, I enjoy watching Zane play soccer much more than gymnastics, but its what he wanted to do this time, so its fine by me!

Zane was in charge of taking pictures during Landon's class since I had to be helping Landon - he did a really good job!






And here's gymnast Zane!!







Probably a "had to be there" moment, but it was pretty funny...the coach gave all of the kids stamps after their class and she put one on each of Landon's legs...he sat for minutes touching them and trying to figure out what the heck they were and why they wouldn't come off!!

1 comment: