Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday

Saturday's sickness lurked into Saturday night when Zane was hit with a pretty rough GI bug.  Thankfully, he woke up Sunday feeling much better!  Landon's cold was still really bothering him all day (and therefore, I'm expecting a rough night with him tonight - sleep is overrated) so we kept him home most of the day.  I did decide to dress them in their rugby shirts today that they've never worn and of course I found them adorable! We headed out for a quick trip to Costco and that was all Landon left the house today.


After I got Landon down for a nap; Zane and I headed out to go see The Lorax in Imax 3-D (my 1st time seeing a 3-D movie) - way cool!  The movie was GREAT - we both loved it.  I have already told Josh that I want to buy it as soon as its out on DVD!  Zane did great through the movie, wore the glasses at least 3/4 of the time and occasionally tried to "grab" the objects on the screen!  It was so fun having a little midday date with my favorite 4 year old!!  Very glad he's feeling better too!


No comments: