Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Boys

Nothing is worse as a mom then when your kids are sick - at least that's what I think!  Like I mentioned in an earlier post Zane was sick last week, but was put on antibiotic Friday, so cleared up his crud really fast.  Landon of course caught the bug and yesterday was by far his worst day, he had a pretty good fever and just couldn't stay awake.  I did take him into the doctor just to make sure he didn't have the same thing as Zane and need antibiotics - the doctor made the decision that Landon did not need antibiotics and that he had the flu and would get better with rest, fluids and time.  UGH!  We got home from the doctor and all he did was just lay on the floor.  I gave the boys a bath and he just wimpered the whole time and could barely sit up, he was so tired.  He was seriously the most miserable I think I have ever seen him.  Thankfully today he is already doing a lot better!  He was home all day with my mother-in-law and was able to get lots of rest and snuggles!  His appetite still isn't back and he's still not 100%, but the fever is gone and he definitely has more energy.

After their bath last night we just hung out in Zane's room for a bit - it was kinda of fun!




Absolutely hate when Landon is sick, but I do love the snuggles and cuddles I get when he is.


No comments: