Sunday, March 25, 2012

Last soccer...for now...

Zane had his last soccer session last Thursday - he has asked to do gymnastics next, so he AND Landon will be starting gymnastics this Thursday!  He has asked to go back to soccer afterwards though (yay!), so he'll be back for the next series.  Papa was able to join us for his last session - Zane couldn't wait to show him all of his moves!  I think Papa enjoyed himself as well!

I wanted to get a picture of Zane all decked out in his soccer gear before we 
left - I couldn't pick a favorite, so you get to see my top 2 favorites!



I wanted to get one sweet mother-son picture before he started - this is what I got...


And here he is showing Papa all of his sweet moves!!




Not quite sure what this moves is...


And just proof that Papa and Landon were there too...


No comments: