We went to my friend
Brenda's son Tate's 6th birthday party yesterday and it was an awesome Pirate theme! I cannot believe that Tate is already 6 years old, I am amazed at how time flies. He is one of the sweetest and most polite kids I've ever met and its always fun to hang out with the Hall family! Since Zane was going without a nap yesterday it took awhile for his cranky self to lighten up and have fun, but once he did it was obvious he was enjoying himself! I'm thinking the pinata was his favorite part!
Little Kennedi jumping away in the bouncy house...

Zane refused to join the other kids jumping, but once they were all occupied w/another activity, he climbed right in and had the place to himself!

The birthday boy himself!

Pirate Zane:

Pinata Time!


Present time (disregard the sour look on my face, I think I was just freezing!).
No comments:
Post a Comment