Thursday, April 8, 2010

Let the potty training begin!

Today is the day that we are officially giving up diapers!! We will still use diapers at bedtime for awhile, but during the day he is officially diaper free! Daycare is closed today and tomorrow for a couple vacation days, so I was forced to also take vacation days...what better way to use those days then to potty train your 2 year old!!

We've been officially training since 7 a.m. and so far so good (hope I don't jinx us)...no accidents as of yet and hoping for minimal ones throughout the day! I'm remaining optimistic that he'll be virtually accident free by Monday...we'll see!!

Here are some cute pics of the little man getting started!

Eating salty snacks to make him thirsty!


Drinking lots of liquids to help him get lots of practice!


Just a cute bum shot!


Doing his business!