Me and Tim (gotta love my overalls, ugh) :)

Anna trying to shove me out my dorm room window, haha!

Amy, Katie and I, this was right before Josh and I headed to my first Dave Matthews Concert at the Gorge...our pit stop in Eburg to visit with the girls!!

And finally...you can't see her head, but this is in indeed Brooke after a fun night in college!!

It was so fun to run across these, it reminded me how fun and carfree life in college was! Those were seriously some of the best days of my life! I'm sad that I don't get a chance to get together with most of these people often enough, but its nice to be able to have the good ol' internet to keep in touch (blogs, email and Facebook)! My world would be pretty lonely without the internet!
3 comments:
OMG! I remember that toilet well! The stupid seat would always come off. A dangerous thing when you're drunk! I also remember lying there feeling like I wanted to die. I think it literally took me a couple of hours to get off that bathroom floor! Man was I cool.
aw shucks, we were babies there! I remember that day - I stopped in to the Big Apple to grab snacks and visit Katie on my way to Monroe to visit, ahem, the person I was dating, ahem, for the weekend. Great find Lisa!
Ha Ha! Now I remember why I should not wear stripes! Cause I look like I am preggers! Too funny Lisa and I do remember that day. I totally agree with you too, wish I could get together with you folks more. Once things settle down a bit more, I am going to visit Amy because she is the closest and I just don't have an excuse not to!
Post a Comment