Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010!

We had a great Easter at our house today! Zane made out like a bandit today, he had 4 different Easter Bunnies visit him today thanks to his grandparents, what a lucky kid! We woke up early this morning and headed off to church, then home to open up his first basket! I don't know why I go to the trouble of finding a bunch of fun, cute things for his basket, he is usually content with just 1 item in the basket for the whole day...I should remember this next year, haha! This year he was spoiled with cars, cars and more cars! I think our living room is turning into one of those crappy houses you see in some neighborhoods that have 20 cars parked on their lawn that don't run...that's what the inside of our house is beginning to look like!

We had a great morning/afternoon at home today as our little family and then we were lucky enough to have more family come over in the evening for a delicious dinner! My husband can cook up a pretty darn good salmon folks!

Happy Easter and remember the true meaning for today (even though the baskets and candy are fun)...He is Risen!!!



Digging in!


Yahoo more cars!






Dinner time!!

1 comment:

Krissy said...

I love the second to last picture, especially! He's so cute and getting so big, Lisa!