Zane has only met Andrew one other time and I was sure he probably wouldn't remember that time, so it was like meeting a new friend all over again! We practiced the boys names this morning before they got here and he helped me get some snacks together for them to enjoy while playing and then we just waited for them to arrive!

It took the boys a little while to really play together, I think Zane is still at the "playing parallel" stage, but in the end they started to play together and did have a lot of fun (of course just as it was time for them to leave)! Zane had a blast and we hope that Andrew did too! I had a lot of fun catching up with Lori and snuggling Mason.






We hope to get together again soon, thanks for coming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment