Saturday, January 24, 2009

Playdate with old and new friends.

Zane and I traveled up to Everett today to visit an old college friend of mine who I hadn't seen in years...Kristi. Kristi has a beautiful little 1 year old Addyson and is currently pregnant with twin boys due in April! Since Kristi is on restricted bed rest I wanted to go up and visit and keep her company while her hubby was at work. A couple other old college buddies joined us as well, Lori and Brooke and it was so good to see them all. Lori has a 2 year old Andrew who I had never met, so it was awesome meeting him and letting all 3 of the kids play together.

The kids (and adults) enjoyed a delicious lunch of macaroni & cheese and corn dogs! Yum! In the picture it looks like Zane was neglected and was not given food, but its just because I was too busy taking pictures to dish him up any. Don't worry, he was full before we left!

For some reason, Zane ended up in Addy's chair and Addy was strapped to some phone books with a belt. Isn't it the guy who is supposed to give up his seat for the lady? I might need to teach Zane the way it really is supposed to be. Sorry Addy.


Here is a picture of all 3 cuties together on the couch. Not sure why Andrew and Zane have the dolls and Addy has nothing. I guess these boys are just in tune with their maternal instincts or something!


As we were leaving I told Zane to give Addy a hug good-bye and apparently that meant a "kiss" to him. I hope Addy's dad doesn't see this, Zane may never be allowed over again. It was too cute not to take a picture of though!


I hope to see all 3 of you ladies again soon...lets not wait so long this time!

No comments: