Yep, I am officially over 30 now! I'm so happy with where I am in life right now and am just happy to be turning another year older! I had a great day, Zane and I went to breakfast with my mom today and then we laid low at home for awhile. Josh, Zane and I all went to dinner this evening and then went over to my dad's house for a few gifts. I must say, my favorite gift was a toilet seat! Ha, I know, crazy huh? We have an oak toilet seat in our master bathroom (came with the house) and its always been something I wanted to change, but it was never a necessity to really spend $$ on at the same time! I got one for my birthday (because I asked for it) and I can't wait to put it on! Ok, enough about my toilet seat issues...I had a great birthday and it was awesome to spend it with my two favorite boys!
A picture from dinner tonight!
2 comments:
That's the best birthday present I've ever heard of! I laughed outloud.
Happy Late birthday Lisa!
Post a Comment