The first was on Wednesday (New Years Eve) afternoon. My good friend Brenda and her two kiddos Tate and Kennedi came over so the kids could exchange gifts...oh and enjoy some yummy kid friendly snacks.
Digging into the snacks before his friends arrived.



The second was on Saturday we went to my mom's house and celebrated with her. Zane is really getting the hang of opening presents...I hope he doesn't start to expect this sort of thing every weekend!!


All tuckered out on the way home.

The third event was today and we headed out to my dad's house in Buckley...where might I add it started to SNOW while we were there. UGH...that is becoming a bad 4-letter word in this house! Its still snowing as I type this, so annoyed. Anyway, enough about that...onto more pictures of Zane opening presents...spoiled kid.




And if you wouldn't believe it...we still are not done with our Christmas celebrations...we still have 1 more to go next Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment