What a great President's Day we had today! Josh ended up working this past Saturday so he was able to have today off to play with Zane and I; what a treat!! We couldn't have asked for better weather and what better way to spend a beautiful day with family than at the beach!! We headed out to Seahurst Park and walked the beach, threw rocks, drug sticks in the sand and watched our not so little boy climb up the big toy all by himself!
Cute! I love your blog, because Zane is so cute, of course, but also because he's exactly a year younger than Andrew. So many of your posts bring back great memories. I guess you should go ahead and plan for #2 to be born during the summer so we can keep the fun alive. :)
1 comment:
Cute! I love your blog, because Zane is so cute, of course, but also because he's exactly a year younger than Andrew. So many of your posts bring back great memories. I guess you should go ahead and plan for #2 to be born during the summer so we can keep the fun alive. :)
Post a Comment