Saturday, February 13, 2010

Farm Life.

Josh had to work today, so after Zane's "messy" class we drove out to Buckley to visit my dad. My dad called me on our way out there asking if he could take Zane up to the feed-store by himself once we got there; I of course said yes, but warned him that Zane may not love the ride (b/c I wasn't there). So on the way to my dad's I was pumping Zane up telling him he was going to ride in Grandpa Hay's BIG truck and I told him that mommy would not be going with him and he kept saying "ok" and kept talking about the BIG truck. I knew that the act of pumping him up would never fully prepare him and I was right...he was not thrilled at all, but my dad said he only cried until they got down the driveway and had fun there on out (which I totally expected)!

My poor baby not happy to be going on a drive without mommy!



After their adventure into town we had lunch and then headed out to feed the horses, pet the bunnies and spread straw in the chicken coop! Zane made great use out of the new boots that grandpa bought him at the feed store! He talked about his adventures in the truck and out on the "farm" the whole way home...well, until he fell asleep that is!















No comments: