Zane started a new class at our community center today called "Dress for the Mess" the description in the catalog was basically a room full of kids doing messy projects that you don't want to do at home because you'd have to clean it up! They were right. One problem though...my kid doesn't like to get messy. It was actually almost embarrassing, he was the only boy out of 5 kids and the only kid that threw a fit when asked to get his hands dirty!! After a few tears (from him, not me) and a lot of coaxing (from me) he finally got ONE hand dirty...would not get them both dirty! I called Josh afterwards and told him that he needed to toughen his boy up and take him next week and show him how to get dirty and enjoy it!!!
Notice in all of the pictures how only one hand is participating?!!
That is so funny!! Andrew is bordering that same problem - I have to remind him that it's okay and that we can wash when we're done. He'll do it for a bit but then he'd rather wash up. I've been told his dad was like that - he did not get it from me! Good luck. :)
2 comments:
That is so funny!! Andrew is bordering that same problem - I have to remind him that it's okay and that we can wash when we're done. He'll do it for a bit but then he'd rather wash up. I've been told his dad was like that - he did not get it from me! Good luck. :)
What a funny little guy! How cute!
Post a Comment