We headed out Sunday evening and had a blast. Josh in turn took Landon out and he too had a great time...but now they're both asking for another date...swapped this time (Z with daddy and L with mommy)! I love it.
First we headed to Dick's to check out all the sports stuff and find a water bottle that Zane was just dying to have!
Next we headed to dinner at one of our fav's...Mod Pizza. Fun fact...unknowingly Josh also took Landon there...we were all there at the same time, but Zane and I never knew. I asked Josh why he didn't say something to us and he said "you were on a date, I wasn't going to interrupt ", made me laugh!
We then headed to pick up dessert!
And then to the park to play:
Boy how I love this sweet, sensitive, beautiful, athletic, funny boy. I can't believe how big he's getting and I feel so special that he still loves to hang out with his mama!









1 comment:
That looks really fun. To crazy you were all there at the same time! We've stopped and gotten pink bella cupakes in Issaquah before! Love!
Post a Comment