Landon is absolutely smitten with a girl on his t-ball team named Avery. He talks about her constantly. He asked me if she could come over for a playdate and I told him that I'd talk to her mom about it. I asked him what they would do on their playdate and without missing a beat he said "play in my bed". Oy vey. I said, you mean under your bed right (he has a loft bed) and he said "yes". Phew! This kid is going to be trouble with girls when he gets older - I'm trying to brace myself now.
Anyway - he and I were home alone for a bit on Saturday and I was talking to him about Avery and it was so cute, so I had to snap a little video of part of our conversation!
And she'll be over this Friday after school for a playdate - he's beside himself waiting for Friday...
No comments:
Post a Comment