- Trip to the Ballard Locks - boys loved watching the "boat elevator".
- Yummy pastry treat at Larsen's Danish Bakery in Ballard; best maple bar I've ever had.
- Lunch at Red Mill in Ballard; yummy.
- Stopped by the Museum of Flight so boys could check out some military planes only in for the weekend.
- Took the boys to a big park in South Seattle to play; they didn't want to leave.
I love these boys so much and am so happy to be their mom - I don't always have the best patience, but it's something I'm trying to work on. They know I love them and that is really all that matters.
Love, love, love the handmade gifts the boys make at school each year...they get better and better. Landon couldn't wait to give me his, so talked me into opening it the night before! He sewed those hearts all by himself at school! Zane gave me the adorable love bug tile! I can't wait to get my master bedroom done (in the middle of re-doing it, a Mother's Day gift to myself), so I can put these up on the shelves I'm building!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment