Happy New Year to you and yours! I love starting a new year and starting fresh with new adventures on the horizon - but I'm not one for really celebrating New Years! I like the idea of it...like I'd love to have somewhere to go celebrate it, get dressed up and have an all night sitter...but none of that ever happens. Heck, I rarely ever make it past 10 p.m. on New Years (or any night for that matter)!
This year, Zane asked if he could stay up until midnight. I reluctantly told him "yes"...reluctantly, because that meant I too had to stay up! There was a part of me that was sure he'd never make it...well, he did and I'm happy to report...so did I!
I decided to try to do something fun to help make our time pass a little quicker and give us something to look forward to every hour we were counting down. I think this will a tradition for years to come - just changing up the fun in each bag!
Here's to hoping that 2015 is a rockin' year!











2 comments:
Fantastic idea! I am stealing it when Josephine gets old enough!
Fantastic idea! I am stealing it when Josephine gets old enough!
Post a Comment