The last time he went to bed a three year old!
I thought it would be fun to have him open his door to a little surprise this morning, so I hung these balloons late last night. It was so cute - I could hear him open his door this morning and then just start giggling! He was sad when I took them down tonight, but once I told him he could pop them, the sadness was over!
Time for presents - all he cared about this morning, haha!
When we asked Landon what he wanted to do for his birthday his one requests was to go to the top of the Space Needle...so that we did - and then some! Unfortunately daddy had to work for some of today, so the boys and I did most of Seattle by ourselves, but he was able to meet up with us for lunch - yay! I was pretty impressed with myself getting around Seattle with two kids and not losing either of them or getting us lost! When I worked downtown years ago, I could get anywhere and even get there by bus (what a concept)...now, I don't know my left from my right down there! But we did it! And I think we had one of the best days ever and I'm certain it'll be a day Landon won't forget for quite some time!
**Warning - I brought my big girl camera along, so many photos ahead**
First stop Starbucks! He was enjoying that donut, just a little!
Next Stop - carousel - both boys enjoyed this immensely!
Third Stop - The monorail! Even though we just rode it last week (for their first time) - they were still just as excited to ride it again!
I hadn't researched anything and it's been YEARS since I've done the Space Needle...so I had no idea that you buy tickets for a certain time of day to ride up. Oops! The nearest time we could get was an hour after when we arrived. So after buying our tickets we went and explored a bit!
Finally time to head up to the top of the needle! The boys were amazed by the elevator ride alone!
What a beautiful city we live in (or near) - I love it! So pretty, so amazing, just breathtaking!
He loved it up there!
After lunch and after saying good-bye to daddy, we walked down to the market! We didn't hang out there long since it was SO crowded, but we saw what we needed to!
Zane loved watching them throw fish (so did I)!
The gum wall - you can't go to the market and not stop by the gum wall! Landon was so grossed out by it (I have no idea why, haha)! Thankfully, they posed for a few pictures for me! I have never seen that alley so crowded with tourists before - it was pretty insane! Who would've thought that gum would be so intriguing!
Back home for cake! Landon told me he wanted a star cake for his birthday - so a star cake he got! It isn't perfect by any means, but I was proud of it and he loved it, so that's all that matters! His birthday party isn't for a couple weeks (I needed time to plan it after Christmas) - so I have time to come up with another cake idea for that - or I'll probably stick to cupcakes - they're an easy way out!
LOVE this photo! He was SO happy it was his birthday and LOVED being sung too!
I hope all your wishes come true baby!





.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Looks like such a fun day for all! What a big boy. I bet you cannot believe he is four!
Post a Comment