We have so much to be thankful for and many days we take it for granted! We shouldn't need a day like Thanksgiving to make us all sit down and recite what we're thankful for - but that's what we usually do...because life happens and we get busy and we rush and we just go with the motions. I am hoping to slow down in the new year and really relish in the things that mean the most to me...my boys (all 3 of them)!
We had a low key, yet delicious Thanksgiving. Our tradition is to head to Josh's parents house for an early dinner - leave the boys there for a couple days and get some shopping done! Mission accomplished once again! I love when someone else does the cooking...I just miss having left overs - but I don't miss the dishes or clean-up!
The boys helped me make dessert the night before by helping peel and core the apples for the apple crisp! This is the coolest kitchen gadget ever by the way! Somehow I ended up with two of them and I think I've used them twice...I always forget about them.
I am so happy these two boys are mine!!
Landon tried his first ever piece of gum on the way to Grandma and Papa's house...he did well. The 2nd piece he had a few days later "accidentally went into my tummy" - direct quote from the Landon-man himself!
We love visiting our kitty Max when over there!!
The boys are sure thankful for their grandparents!
The fun fruit turkey my mother-in-law made!
My father-in-law carving the delicious bird!
After dinner nap :)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment