Sunday, January 4, 2015

Four-Year Well-Child

Landon had his 4-year well-child visit on Friday and guess what...he's well :)  Actually, he had a pretty nasty cold going on - but far as where he should be for his age, he's right on track!  Because of his cold, I chose to only do 2 of the 3 shots...saving the "live vaccine" for when he's completely well. He tends to get fevers and feel crappy after his immunizations, so really didn't want to add insult to injury anymore than I needed too.  Thankfully our doctor was in agreement and so we'll go back in a couple weeks for he last one...then do I dare say it...he'll be all caught up for Kindergarten....ahhhhhh!




Love the undies sticking out of the gown - so stinkin' cute!


Snuggles after his shots.
Landon's 4 Year Stats:
3'4" tall - 64% percentile
37.6lbs - 43% percentile

His doctor put his stats and Josh and I's height into some formula and determined that Landon will be around 6'1-6'2 as an adult.  I wonder what the heck Zane will be then, because he's always been in a higher percentile for height.  I'll have to have him figure it out next time.  Yes, I know this isn't a guarantee, but fun to have an idea!   Sure glad I married tall - my boys wouldn't have a prayer if it were based off my height alone!

For funsy's...here were Zane's stats at 4 in comparison:
40 lbs (81% percentile) and 3'5 tall (79% percentile)

1 comment:

Maierhof said...

Bobby was just talking about this kind of thing...saying that your suppose to double their height in inches at the age of two and that will be their adult height...I don't know what his wives tale formula was but he figured J would be 5 foot 9 inches which is just about my heigth! Cute pics also of Zane in the background drawing on the board.