This kid LOVES to run. And I swear he's the Energizer Bunny when he does run. For his school's WALK-a-thon this year, he RAN 4 miles...the farthest of all 1st graders. And all that while stopping for blood sugar tests and pounding juice boxes. He amazes me. He's been asking to run a 5k with me for over a year. I told him we'd do the St. Patty's one in March that they have right by the house. Well, it's almost February and I haven't ran since probably August; whoops. Time to get myself back out there to re-learn how to do this!
Since the weather was GORGEOUS today and Josh was off work to watch the L man...I decided there was no time like the present to start our training! We decided to start with a mile...he could've probably did all 3 today, but trust me a mile was more than enough for me today!
So glad he loves this...I'm hoping he motivates me to keep going! March 14 isn't too far away!



No comments:
Post a Comment