This is the first year that he invited friends from outside of our group of friends...he invited quite a few kids from preschool! He was SO excited for them to come to his party! This was also the first birthday party the Y had a bouncy house/slide for and he was very excited to be the first party to use it! I think the kids broke it in well!
On to his Construction themed party!
I love this picture of Landon seeing his cake and the set up for the first time!
I can't let the kids have all of the fun! Plus Jack needed someone to take him through!
Getting by with a little help from his friend!
Love my little Jack and also love the phase of purposely looking away from the camera!
Pinata time!
Mayhem!






.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)











.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)







1 comment:
you are clever! boys have such an array of fun party themes - it's a nice change from princess land (for me anyway). my favorite is the cake!
Post a Comment