We had a great time...if you've never been, I highly recommend going! Just make sure to go off season when it's a little cheaper - the houses are pricey no matter what, but you can save a little going before June! I don't have much to say about our trip except it was awesome! The weather was great, the kids were great and we just had a good time! Here is a major photo dump (see Facebook for even more pictures):
The boys did great in the car - I'm sure the iPads helped though :)
Our house again - Pelican Perch:
We played on the beach:
We played outside:
We swam in the new indoor pool (they were starting to build it last time we were there):
![]() |
| Ignore the raccoon eyes...oops! |
![]() |
| Yes, we realize Landon had the pink life vest and Natalie the blue...long story! |
We enjoyed a few cocktails:
We enjoyed being together:
We stopped at Cabella's on the way home:
A great time was had by all!






















No comments:
Post a Comment