Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Cuteness Overload

Landon is at such a fun adorable age right now!  I look at him sometimes and wonder if he could get any cuter!  Some of his favorite things to say, play and do right now are:

"What you say, mommy (or daddy)?" if he didn't hear/understand you.
"Are you my baby, mommy?" means 'am I still your baby?'
"I wub you".
"I not ti-rad". - I'm not tired.
"I don't have to eat all my dinner".

Loves to go to the park, especially the "gween park a-hind Zane's school" (green park behind Zane's school)!  He LOVES, LOVE, LOVES his Hotwheels still!  The kid will sit for hours playing with them.  Yesterday, he had a pile of them on the floor and informed me it was a Hotwheel Party!  He loves parties, but won't eat the cake!  He loves to watch Caillou and would watch it for hours on his tablet if he were allowed too.  Speaking of tablets; he is addicted (our whole family is sadly).  We set timers, so everyone is allotted 30 mins a day (well, the parents can have more once the kids are asleep, if we feel like ignoring each other :))!  Starting to like some fruits now - it's taken a long time.  Still won't touch any veggies; can't say I push him hard enough though either.  Would live on a chicken nugget, oatmeal and PB&J diet if allowed.

Landon is a kick in the pants right now - but he's also a button pusher!  He loves to test and see how far he can get with you and he knows when he's crossed the line too - he will shoot a nice smirk over to you and it is almost impossible not to laugh and again, he knows it!  He's definitely his father's child!

We love this guy more than anything and every day he makes us laugh more and more!




No comments: