Thursday, May 1, 2014

Art Dog

Zane's class (actually all 5 Kindergarten classes) went on a field trip to go see the play Art Dog at the Seattle Children's Theatre today!  I had signed up to be one of the chaperones on this trip over a month ago - I had no idea that it would end up being an 80+ day - score!  What a great day to have off work and spend with my #1!

Each parent chaperone was assigned 2 kids - here are the two I had!  They were told by their teachers to hold hands whenever they were outside walking, so we could all manage to stay together - cute!






 After the play was over we headed outside to have our lunches and the kids discovered the fountain and off they went!  What a great day to be outside and near the water fountain!  I think everyone; parents included, had a great time.





Heading back to school on the hot, hot bus!



No comments: