Zane has a wonderful Kindergarten teacher and an awesome IA (Instructional Aid). When you're in full day Kinder most school districts require tuition to be paid - this tuition goes to pay for the IA, so the teacher has help in the classroom. Zane's IA is the one in the room who helps him with his Diabetes care (when the nurse isn't there) - she holds a special place in my heart and you can tell she just adores Zane (which I love)!
This week was Teacher Appreciation Week and we were sure to do something special everyday for his teachers - I had so much fun putting this stuff together and Zane had a great time picking things out and coming up with ideas. I don't think I have baked so much in one week in my life - thankfully we had a few left overs for us to enjoy too!
 |
| Monday - Flower for each teacher |
 |
| Tuesday - Starbucks (w/their names on them!!) and a fresh baked muffin |
 |
| Wednesday - Note cards and chocolate covered oreo pops (even gave the Librarian one today) |
 |
| Thursday - Lemon Cheesecake balls (these are to die for people) |
 |
Friday - Butterscotch Peanut Butter Bars (again, to die for), Zane colored them each a picture and made them each a card and then a framed tree with owls (and each kids' name on an owl). His teacher loves owls!
|
I have Pinterest to thank for a lot of these ideas - of course I
had to put the work into re-creating many of these things - but Zane and I had a great time spoiling his teachers! They deserved every bit of this past week!
No comments:
Post a Comment