To Josh, Zane & Landon - thank you for making today so special and for always showing and telling me how much you love me! I'm so lucky!
Sunday, May 11, 2014
Mother's Day
Ever since I was 5 years old - all I ever wanted to be was a mom. I couldn't wait to have kids someday. I am so beyond happy that I was blessed with two beautiful boys and am thankful for them everyday. I would move heaven and earth for them. With that being said though - being a mom is {in my opinion} the toughest job out there! There are days where it is hard; very hard. There are lessons I have to teach my boys that are so hard to learn. I can go from my blood pressure being through the roof to laughing my buns off in a matter of minutes - they definitely keep me on my toes.
To Josh, Zane & Landon - thank you for making today so special and for always showing and telling me how much you love me! I'm so lucky!
To Josh, Zane & Landon - thank you for making today so special and for always showing and telling me how much you love me! I'm so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment