Normally Josh walks Zane to school every morning, but this morning Josh had to be in Seattle at 6:30 a.m. for a work training so Landon and I had the privalege to walk Zane to school today. It was dumping rain while the boys were eating breakfast so we figured we were in for a wet walk for sure. It is not worth driving him to school as the traffic around the school is so slow and with kids walking/running all over its a little scary to drive around the school - so rain or shine, we walk!
Once we got outside the rain had stopped, but the boys were so excited to use their umbrellas that I didn't have the heart to point it out to them! And of course they looked so cute I had to take a picture!
 |
| Poor Lando's hood is so big, haha! |
 |
| Off they go! |
No comments:
Post a Comment