After 2 nights at the Legoland Hotel, we moved south down to San Diego and checked into our new home for the last two nights...but not until after another fun filled day at Legoland and the Sea Life Aquarium!
We had breakfast in the Legoland hotel each morning - it was a fabulous buffet included with our room rate and it was delicious! They even had a buffet just for kids - it was low to the ground - the boys loved scooping up their own food each morning!
 |
| A Lego Family! |
 |
| Love this picture of Zane helping Landon get buckled! |
 |
| He had to be 6 to ride this ride....shhhhh!!!! |
 |
| Not ready for fall yet :( |
Before I move on to hotel #2 - a couple quick videos of some of the fun hotel #1 offered!
Ok, moving on to San Diego now - nothing like a hotel right on the ocean (although, I will admit the seals "talking" all night long did get a little annoying)! This hotel came with 3 pools and 3 waterslides - yep, the boys were in heaven yet again!
After some swim time we headed out to dinner and to the boardwalk to check it all out - I could've spent hours down there - but I live with 3 boys and they are not fans of walking a boardwalk and going into touristy shops - oh well, saved me a few bucks I'm sure!
And back to the hotel to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment