I learned something yesterday - don't believe Landon if he tells you he wants to walk to the park instead of ride in the stroller. OR if you do believe him, make sure you bring the stroller as a back up just in case. Carried this lug of almost 30 pounds all the way home from the park - at least I got a little work-out in :)
![]() |
We need to invest in a sprinkler...although, it didn't bother Zane to have to hose himself off to cool down!
I tried to tell Josh that apparently he didn't get the memo...but this wife of his does NOT do yard work! He said he ignored the memo and told me to get to work...so I did...taking pictures of THEM working :)
Ok, so I helped a little, but someone had to keep an eye on our 2 year old that likes to chase after busses and cars driving down the street...literally.
![]() |
| He also likes to drink and drive. |







No comments:
Post a Comment