Josh found this awesome park with bike courses right down the street from our home - so we took Zane last night. We only look at 2 of them, but I am told there are many more throughout - can't wait to check out more! He needs to build up his confidence and break/steering control a little before we'll let him go on any "bigger" ones, but he is so anxious to go back and try again! He did really good for a little squirt!! I took a video, but can't figure out how to get it from my iPhone to my blog, so if anyone knows, let me know! For now, enjoy a few pictures!
Brenda I bet Tate (& Kennedi) would love these tracks we found - you should bring their bikes next time you come out!!
1 comment:
They look super fun! I think Tate and Kennedi would love to ride them with Zane. We will be sure to pack bikes when we head out. Great idea!
Post a Comment