Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kindergarten Orientation

Can't believe my baby will be starting Kindergarten in 4 months - where have the last 5.5 years gone?

Tonight we had orientation - Zane got to head off to his new classroom and meet his new teacher and some of the kids who will also be in his class.  Josh (Landon) and I got to listen to the principal tell us how great Zane's school is (really, it actually is great)!  I had to hold back tears a few times tonight - I just couldn't (and still can't) believe the time had come for us to be taking part in all of this.  Zane is beyond excited though - so that makes me happy and a little less sad.

That's his teacher holding up the yellow sign!

Standing in his classroom (I think its so cool they have their own bathroom, haha).






No comments: