I got up bright and early Sunday morning to run the St. Patty's Day Dash with my friend Karena. We both ran this together one other time (pre-children) and I'm not sure I have ran since then. I really should learn to not agree to running "races" after having a couple of beers!! Although, in the end, I am glad that I said yes. We had a great time! I didn't die, like I was expecting I would and I did better than I thought I would. To say I am out of shape though is an mass understatement, but at least it gives me some motivation to try and change that!
 |
| Waiting in the enormous line for the beer garden after! Who cares if it was only 10 a.m. - it was 5 o'clock somewhere!! |
 |
| Drinking a really gross beer! We are really Bud Light girls, but we choked this one down in the name of St. Patrick's Day! |
 |
| After choking down our beers, we added our empties to one of the many cup towers around the room! |
In the end, I had a great time hanging out with such a good friend and can't wait to do it again next year!
1 comment:
How fun!! Way to go!! :)
Post a Comment