I finally had the chance to head over to my friend Jen's to see baby Jack! I have not seen him since the day he was born and that was over a month ago! My kids have been sick left and right, so I have not been able to make it over. Thankfully my inlaws took the boys Saturday for the day and night so I had free time and of course made a run for it to visit the little man!
I really do think that most babies are adorable - buy My Lord Jack is absolutely beautiful! Seriously one of the most beautiful babies I think I've seen in a long time! He is growing like crazy (as he should be) and just a great baby. Thank you Jen for letting me snuggle your little man - can't wait to do it again sometime soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment