Sunday, March 31, 2013

New House - Sneak Peek

We got the keys to the new house yesterday and took over our first load of precious household items!  I took a few pictures of the house for you all to see...since I know you're dying to see!  Also, the coolest thing happened - the minute Josh drove up with the truck one of our neighbors came out, introduced himself and proceeded to help unload the entire truck.  It was sort of...awesome!  His wife came over and introduced herself too and their two daughters that are the same age as our two boys!  I think this is going to be a great fit for us!

Living Room

Dining Room

Back of the house, looking at the garage.

Side yard "deck".

Landon climbing the stairs.

Zane's room.

Landon's room.

Master Bedroom.

Looking down into the living room from the stairs.

Kitchen

Front of the house.

Zane's new Elementary school.