Anyway, thanks to Pinterest I decided to do Chevron stripes (I'm a little obsessed with them right now) on my pumpkin...stinkin' tape (even though I used painters tape) pealed off a lot of my paint after it dried :( It took a long time to figure out how to do the stripes on a round subject. Oh well, definitely a Pinterest fail!
Zane on the other hand got much more creative and went to town on his pumpkin. After giving it a face, he decided to paint "jingle bells" all over the back - they look like a break out of measles to me, but hey, if he says they are jingle bells, than who am I to say different...sometimes beauty is in the eye of the beholder right?!!
Regardless, we had a great time!!
Notice the slab of yellow paint in his hair...I bet you thought it was mustard huh?!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment