37 Things You May or May Not Know About Zane
- takes everything handed to him in stride with VERY LITTLE complaining ever
- will pull out every trick in the book to extend bedtime by just a minute if he can
- not.a.morning.person.AT.ALL - unless its on his own accord
- has an uncanny way to make his brother stop crying and laugh at any moment
- has the biggest heart out of anyone I know
- still loves to be carried whenever possible (especially down the stairs every morning)
- getting more and more bossy and I actually kind of like it (he's always been such a "follower" and not much of a "leader" - its nice to see him as more of a "leader" even if it is sort of bossy)
- loves soccer and anything to do with soccer
- still not a big TV watcher and I really like that
- won't even sit through an entire movie - would rather be playing
- wants to ride his bike the minute we get home every.night...actually even the minutes before we get home (rain or shine)
- does not like to be anywhere without Landon there too
- still asks "why" for almost everything and it still drives me nuts most of the time :)
- still believes in Santa Claus
- still turns his attitude around instantly if I threaten to call Santa for mis-behaving (no matter what time of year it is)
- has started to voice on more than one occasion that he HATES diabetes and I tell him that it is ok and its the only thing in life (right now anyway) that I will allow him to say he hates (not normally a word I tolerate)
- has been caught using the words "suck" and "friggin" (thank you fellow preschoolers for that one) and gets in trouble every time
- started Sunday School this year and absolutely loves it - I need to get better about learning how to answer all of the questions he has regarding God and Jesus...
- is very much a giver with a side of selfish
- can write all of his letters upper and lower case
- getting better at sounding out all of the letters and even a word here and there
- loves doing any kind of art
- favorite foods consist of: pancakes, waffles, pepperoni pizza (must be pepperoni), mac & cheese, cheeseburgers (especially if they come in a Happy Meal), grilled cheese and chicken nuggets - probably your typical 5 year old diet.
- loves to help in the kitchen - getting good at cracking eggs
- really starting to form his own opinions about things and doesn't have a problem voicing them
- LOVES school (preschool) and cannot wait for Kindergarten (although, I can)
- plays by himself very well, but definitely prefers to have someone play with him whenever possible
- having trouble understanding that he is a teacher to Landon and hitting/pushing Landon is not the way to get Landon to understand that that isn't what we do
- best.big.brother ever
- loves playing board games and has really worked on being "ok" with not winning everytime
- very sensitive little boy
- loves to put puzzles together and is really good at it
- still kisses and hugs his mommy and daddy in public
- says I love you all of the time to us all of the time (and I LOVE IT)
- we are still able to spell around him things we don't want to "talk" about in front of him, but I can tell that is slowly coming to an end
- wants to be a part of every conversation - getting harder for Josh and I to have "grown-up" conversations with him around
-37 forever and always the absolute love of my life
No comments:
Post a Comment