My work had their 3rd annual "Trick or Treat the Clinic" for employee's kids tonight! These kids just keep getting cuter and cuter I swear! All of our staff look forward to this as soon as I send the announcement out on when it will be. These kids are beyond spoiled with candy and toys. I told Zane we didn't need to go trick-or-treating tomorrow since his bucket was already full - but he informed me that we can just dump the candy into a bowl and the bucket would again be empty to take tomorrow night! When did he get so smart?!
Landon was sure getting the hang of picking out candy tonight - he started grabbing it by the handfuls, cracked me up! It made me laugh even more when I knew that he wouldn't even be eating any of it! He enjoyed some fruit snacks on the way home and I tried to give him a bite of a candy bar, but he wanted nothing to do with it...that's ok, more for Josh and I :)






1 comment:
I can't handle Landon's costume. So stinkin' cute! Have fun with your birthday boy. 5 is crazy, isn't it?! He's basically all grown up. : )
Post a Comment